This role is flexible, available as either on a part time or full-time basis. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to: o Identify and convert business goals into data requirements o Identify and gather analytical requirements for customer, business, product and project needs. o Advise on data modelling and facilitate back-end infrastructure alignment
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to optimise data sourcing pipelines and verify data quality.
- Integration of datasets across multiple databases
- Modification of existing databases to meet unique needs and goals determined during initial evaluation and planning process.
- Develop database strategies at modelling, design and implementation stages to address business requirements.
- Provide comprehensive analysis, analyse vast and complex datasets, gather relevant evidence and recommend solutions to address and solve complex business problems
- Conduct quality checks on data sources to check for inconsistencies. Identify and leverage areas for improvement in data systems
- Develop quarterly roadmaps based on impact, effort and test coordination, working with stakeholders to achieve short-term and long-term goals.
- Identify and document project constraints, assumptions, business impacts, risks and scope exclusions as well as general documentation including data dictionaries
- Resolve issues regarding integrity of data flow into the above-mentioned databases. Pre-emptive resolution of technical issues
- Depending on the team's needs, potentially creating migration strategies to bridge development gaps between existing software architecture and future updates.
Australian Citizen only
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856