ROLE: Data Analyst/Architect
CONTRACT: 5 Months + 6 Months extension
LOCATION: ACT, Offsite
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be Australian Citizen
A large Federal Government Department is seeking Data Analysts/Architects to partake on an exciting upcoming project. You will be working with a team to develop key Government Services that will have profound community impacts.
The Data Architect/Analyst must have proven working experience (4+ years) as a Data Architect and Data Analyst, and a broad understanding of and experience in HR and Financials data.
- Key Personnel Expertise
The Data Architect/Analyst is expected to have the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
If you are interested, please apply with the link above. You can also contact Andy on 0429 508 078 for further questions or discussions about the role.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856