This federal government agency is commencing a large scale, multi-year digital transformation program of work. The program seeks to streamline and modernise business systems and processes and reduce the administrative and regulatory burdens of the agency and external parties.
The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience in data architecture, data analysis, and a strong working knowledge of the Azure data services stack.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working autonomously to design, implement and maintain Azure data transformation pipelines, data warehouses and advanced analytics solutions.
The candidate will adapt quickly to the agency's environment and add value by engaging with business users and colleagues to deliver a range of high-quality work artefacts.
As an experienced Data Architect / Analyst you will undertake the following activities:
- Lead data discovery and design through facilitation with business stakeholders and analysis of existing data and systems
- Lead the design and evolution of a range of metadata and data models, including the canonical, future-state conceptual and logical data models
- Migrate (Extract Transform Load) a range of new and existing files, systems, databases and external data sources from on-premises to the Azure data stack using files, API's and other modern migration patterns
- Work within an Agile (Scrum) SAFe Multi-Disciplinary team with minimum direction
- Participate in internal and external working groups, including with vendors and other government agencies to lead data related discussions
- Work with other team members to plan, define, manage and refine user stories, acceptance criteria and test cases to ensure business needs are fully captured, developed, tested and deployed
- Articulate and champion business data needs to the delivery teams
Australian citizen | One year long contract with 2 x 12 months optional extensions
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856