A leading government Client based in Western Sydney area is looking for DATA Analytics lead. Initial 6 months contract role + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
This position plays a hands-on role in implementation and future development of data management and governance. Working closely with team members, data owners, stewards and data users across the business, this individual will implement and embed data governance into the business using Collibra.
The Data Analytics Lead will be acting as a technical lead and a subject matter expert for all the project task related to collibra implementation. The Data Analytics Lead will be developing, designing and implementing meta data, workflow and data lineage capability using Collibra that meet organizational needs.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- 5+ years of Data Governance (DG) experience in a Consulting role.
- 4+ years of experience and functional capability and familiarity with leading Data Governance tools, specifically Collibra.
- End-End data designing or Solutions experience.
- Strong hands on experience in implementing Collibra as the data governance and meta data technology.
- Prior experience in data projects implementing Collibra solution using best practice and methodologies.
- Good exposure in working with Azure data eco systems and also implementing collibra as a data management solution in Azure.
- Strong experience in data management, metadata management, data lineage and data governance. Strong data quality and controls experience.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise data dictionary/business glossary using Collibra DGC and integrating with existing enterprise tools and processes.
- Exposure to data quality tools and concept.
- Experience in managing Collibra administration as well as future development.
- Experience in Optimising the design and development of workflows for automating data governance processes.
- Experience or Knowledge of Data lifecycle management.
If this is something that sounds like a great opportunity to you for the New Year, and if someone is looking to go into a lead role, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856