Contract Start Date: November
Contract duration: until 30 June 2024
Extension Term: 12 months
Number of Extensions: 2
Security Clearance: Preference is for candidates to hold a valid baseline security clearance. Minimum is the willingness and eligibility to obtain one.
Location of work: ACT
Working arrangements: minimum 2 days a week onsite.
The client is looking for Data Analyst/Modellers with experience in exploring datasets and designing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) and Extract, Load, Transform (ELT) processes across several data and analytics platforms.
The role will be responsible for analysis and design activities across several data movement and transformation processes. These data movement and transformation processes are in the process of being uplifted to Microsoft Azure.
The successful candidate will require experience with the following techniques and technologies:
- Dimensional Data Modelling
- Data Warehouse, Lakehouse and Data Mesh architectures
- MS Azure Stack
- Data Integration
- Data Factory
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Data Storage
- SQL Server
- Blob/File Storage
iii. Data Lakes
- Cosmos DB
- Data Science
- Azure Machine Learning
- Development Tools - DevOps
Desirable - Experience working in agile delivery methodologies (e.g. Scaled Agile Frameworks)
- Experience designing ETL/ELT processes for data movement and transformation.
- Experience exploring and analysing structured and non-structured data for ingestion into data transformation processes.
- Azure Cloud technology experience working with Engineering, Storage and Analytics services.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams using an Agile methodology.
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code delivery (Terraform).
- Experience working with Data Lakes.
Click APPLY today if you are looking for a new opportunity.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856