Data Analyst - CRM
Seeking an experienced Data Analyst demonstrate experience in marketing and how this role supports marketing outcomes.
- Working with large data sets from multiple sources to analyse and cleanse and identify relevancy and accuracy.
- Ability to build a narrative with useful insights.
- Reports are created using date pulled from multiple mail platforms, as well as mapping customer journeys from email to web, as well as offline actions.
- Works closely with a range teams across campaigns, digital project delivery, project analysts and business intelligence
- Ensure the successful import of usable data from related technologies to manage audience segmentation using SQL and relational databases
- Google analytics and Marketing cloud Swift, Campaign Monitor and Traction Next
- Support colleagues across the department make more effective decisions based on reporting
- Analyse data and evaluate outcomes of campaigns to inform future improvement
- Translate data to insights and data visualisation presentations for a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Provide ad-hoc data support to the Customer Marketing team
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of data architecture and technical data integrations essential
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environments
- Experience of marketing processes and direct marketing essential
- Demonstrate working with SQL and relational databases
- Tableau, Excel, Google Analytics and HTML
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for technical and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated experience Customer Relationship Marketing systems principles that are required to support direct marketing.
- Very strong written and verbal communication - particularly around translating technical information for a range of audiences.
if it sounds like you please hit apply and submit your response asap.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856