Our client is an estemeed cyber technology firm, based in the heart of Canberra. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a proven Cyber Solutions Engineer to join their close-knit team on a permanent basis.
You are an experienced Cyber Security Engineer who loves integrating and maintaining systems. This opportunity offers you the chance to work in an exciting and cutting-edge area, supporting the delivery of solutions to various Federal Government customers.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Installing and supporting sovereign cyber deception and AI technologies to enable client outcomes
- Devising and articulating recommendations to improve product performance and ease of integration
- Creating and refining installation and deployment guides to support cyber deception and AI solutions
You are a driven and enthusiastic self-starter who possesses substantial experience in cyber security, network engineering or pre-sales. You are excited to work on challenging problems with both software engineers and clients to create solutions that make a difference. You have:
- A deep desire to understand and experiment with cyber security technology
- Ability to take initiative and work independently to develop outcomes to meet customer needs
- Ability to engage with customer technical security teams to explain key concepts and user scenarios
- Familiar with deploying and using the recommended Australian Government cyber security controls to protect against intrusion
- Good understanding of the technology and processes associated with cyber security incident response
Please note, due to the nature of the work, you must be willing and able to obtain a NV2 Security Clearance.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856