This State Government Agency is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to work closely with technical subject matter experts across various teams (eg Solution Architecture and Data Centre) and build positive relationships with key stakeholders across FDD, public safety agencies and vendors.
The Cyber Security Specialist will be working as a SME providing security design and build services that includes:
- Security requirements analysis, security architecture and security solution design in accordance with agency, state and federal standards, policies, procedures and legislation.
- Hands on solution implementation - the implementation and configuration of security infrastructure and applications and delivery of As-Built documentation in accordance with existing change and release management processes.
- Testing and troubleshooting solution implementation.
- Transition services including training and knowledge transfer.
- Technical design expertise across a range of information security architecture streams.
Experience with security infrastructure and services, such as:
- Web and email content filtering security services
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) technology
- Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB)
- Cloud-based solutions and services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Solutions for Gateways, Containers, PaaS, API
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
Experience with implementation, testing and troubleshooting network service issues, such as:
- Traditional and software defined networking
- Enterprise Firewalls and Load Balancers
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Multifactor Authentication and RADIUS
- Identity & Access Management / Federated Services / AD
- VPN Solutions, Remote Access Solutions
- Logging, Auditing, Monitoring and Alerting
- Micro segmentation technologies.
Relevant professional certifications, such as:
- IT security protection / audit eg CISSP, CISA;
- Security architecture eg TOGAF, SABSA;
- Cloud vendor architecture eg AWS, Azure.
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related discipline.
- Information security management frameworks, standards, principles and process, eg ISO 27001, NIST, ASD Information Security Manual, OWASP, PCI, Qld Government Enterprise Architecture & Security Standard IS18
- Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) capabilities
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) services
- Designing SIEM solutions (ie Splunk ES)
- Compliance as Code tools and strategy
- Source code security tools, eg Snyk, SonarQube
- Delivering security aspects of large and/or complex ICT projects.
- Lead, plan, and proactively deliver security aspects of projects, including detailed security designs, configuration documentation, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies.
- Provide expert strategic, tactical and operational advice to Cyber Security Design and project teams and to forums such as FDD's Technical Design Authority, which ensures the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and compliance of all information assets within information security management frameworks, standards, principles and processes.
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856