Leading Government Client is looking for Cyber Security Specialist (Essential 8 experience) at Sydney for a 6 months contract + possible extension. APPLY NOW!
The Cyber Security Specialist Practitioner is responsible for the coordination and delivery of a range of specialised cyber security services resulting in Safe and Secure implementation of ICT projects.
- Provide Information Security Services (ISS) within in the Service Delivery directorate specialised cyber security subject matter expertise to NSW Government Department and Health organisations.
- Ensure that ICT products and their product teams meet cyber security maturity levels of organisation.
- Undertake and communicate the outcome of risk assessments, ensuring that cyber security risks are identified, owned and are being met with appropriate risk treatment plans.
- Support the development and implementation of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) that ensure compliance with cyber security strategies, frameworks, policies, guidelines and directives.
- Maintain expertise in emerging cybersecurity risks, trends and technologies as well as provide a broad and thorough understanding of all business risks and threats to inform high quality, expert advice to key stakeholders.
- Follow Departments standard project management and administrative procedures that support efficient, customer centric delivery for cyber security services.
- Ensure meetings and contracts are scheduled in a timely manner to facilitate ongoing compliance of cyber security reporting, policy, audits, certifications and related legislation.
- Negotiate, influence and collaborate with other teams, NSW clients and vendors to create positive engagement and ensure appropriate expectations and deadlines are met.
- Support the Cyber Security Management team and the Chief Information Security Officer in exercising their duties.
A Senior Cyber Security Specialist Practitioner will be accountable for one or more of the key focus areas in ISS. These currently include the following areas of Cyber Security specialisation:
1) Incident Handling and Digital Forensics
2) Vulnerable Management
3) Governance, Risks, Compliance (GRC) and Policy
4) Advisory and Privacy, Security Assurance
5) Education and Awareness
6) Cloud Services
7) ACSC's Essential Eight Mitigation Controls
- Facilitate engagement on providing cyber security specialist services across the organisations system, balance competing demands to achieve business objectives, establish effective stakeholder relationships and arrangements that ensure customer input to all decisions, and balance state-wide needs with local innovation and national directions.
- Work within an environment where technologies are subject to rapid evolution and change and identify technology solutions and platforms that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall service offering for customers and drive improved value and stay at the leading edge of knowledge in the trends in cybersecurity risks and threats to ensure delivery of unbiased, risk-based analysis to ensure pragmatic solutions.
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals.
- Create and maintain a constructive workplace culture in a rapidly changing and demanding service provision.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856