Role: Cyber Patching / Patching Coordinator
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: ASAP To 30 June 2023
Contract extensions: Possible extension of up to 24months
Our large Federal Governement Client are seeking for Cyber Security Patching / Patching Coordinator on an urgent basis!!
The role is responsible for undertaking very complex and/or sensitive work, under broad direction, utilising expertise across a range of activities relating to IT Service Management. The role will include
- Working as part of a small team to manage the assurance and integrity of projects
- Implementing cyber security related patches for applications and operating systems based on urgency and applicability
- Liaising with Cyber Security and Third-Party Vendors for the implementation of required patches
- Contributing to the documentation of projects
- Participating and coordinating regular scanning and testing of the ICT environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in IT systems assurance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in patching, testing, and maintaining an enterprise sized ICT environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles and processes in context of security patch management
- Knowledge and experience in cyber security assurance, including assurance activities and reporting with respect to the Essential Eight (E8) and associated E8 Maturity Model
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time restraints and with competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with influence and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Proven conceptual and analytical abilities with sound knowledge of change management practices and techniques to enable innovation.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters
- Relevant qualifications in IT assurance, cyber security or similar.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT frameworks, such as ITIL and TOGAF
- Demonstrated knowledge of Commonwealth frameworks, including the PSPF and ISM.
Note: Regarding Flexible Working arrangements - It is the Federal Government client preference for the successful candidate to work from ACT.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory.
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856