About the Client
Experis have been engaged by our global technology client to assist with sourcing a Cyber Threat Analytics Manager for its Cyber Security team based in Sydney.
Client is known worldwide as pioneers in their industry. Continuously demonstrating a desire to provide first class personal, simple and outstanding service to its clients. Known also for fostering an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
This client offers you stunning office space in Sydney CBD walking distance from main line stations and buses. All employees have the flexibility of working in the office 2 to 3 days a week with occasional client visits and working from home.
About the role
As the Cyber Threat Analytics Manager you will be reporting to the Commercial Cyber Operations Manager in Australia.
You will be accountable for the effective leadership and management of a team of Cyber SOC Analysts located across Australia. Focusing on identity and prevention of cyber security attacks with prevention recommendations for our clients.
Cyber Threat Analytics Manager role requires 5 to 10 years of engineering experience, with a balanced emphasis on customer-facing interactions and technical expertise. The position involves taking the lead in client interactions and actively participating in creating dashboards, use cases, and hands-on monthly reporting when required.
Service delivery is a key responsibility, encompassing advising clients on threats and providing recommendations for prevention. A crucial aspect of the role is a deep understanding of contracts and Statements of Work (SOW), discerning what falls within scope and communicating effectively with clients if requests go beyond the set scope outlined by the Presales team.
The Cyber Threat Analytics Manager is adept at incorporating customer inputs and actively engaging with them in a hands-on manner. This multifaceted role combines technical proficiency with a strong customer-oriented focus to ensure effective threat management and prevention strategies are implemented for clients.
Essential Technology experience:
- Microsoft Sentinel 2 years + experience, Defender 2 years + experience, CrowdStrike, Splunk
- MS SC200, AZ500, AZ900 Certifications
- Relevant operational experience, ideally within a Security or Network Operations Centre
- Relevant experience in analysis & interpretation of data into useable and actionable information/intelligence
- Relevant experience of stakeholder management and good interpersonal skills
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience of risk and incident management
- Knowledge of Security management, information security and threat intelligence - experience in the following is desirable: SIEM technologies, network security, malware defence and remediation.
- Supplier management
- Effective Communication, including verbal, report writing & presentations skills
- Innovation and creativity
- Problem solving
- Business acumen and including financial awareness
- Holds appropriate level of Security Clearance
To be considered for this opportunity please send you resume in confidence
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856