Our Government client based in Western Sydney is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst. 12 months contract with an extension up to Dec 2022. APPLY NOW!!
- Demonstrated experience working within information technology services in a large, complex organisation, providing complex risk analysis and problem solving, identification of existing and potential security risk, forensic investigation and security auditing, and provision of risk and security advice and support.
- Technical understanding of cyber security concepts such as fire walling, anti-spam, content Filtering, Anti-virus and the implications of security policy on technology more broadly.
- High level interpersonal, communication (oral, written, listening and presentation), teamwork and customer service skills and a demonstrated record of willingness to develop and implement customer-focused solutions. Ability to make presentations, educate, influence and negotiate improvements to cyber security practices.
- The successful candidate will be a good collaborator with demonstrable experience in negotiating outcomes with colleagues and other technical, and non-technical, teams where the outcome impacts areas outside one's own team or area of control. Able to work with a considerable degree of autonomy
Good To have:
- Sound practical knowledge of relevant best practice frameworks including IT Service Management (eg ITIL V3), Cyber Security, The US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity (NIST CSF), The International Standards Organization (ISO) frameworks ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002, Australian Cyber Security Centre's Essential 8
- Tertiary (preferably post graduate) qualifications or progress towards post graduate qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience in an appropriate discipline with specific focus on one or more of the key accountabilities (i.e. Information Security, Cyber Security etc.) preferably in the context of a recognised framework with practitioner accreditation.
If you would be interested in this role, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email your updates CV
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856