Be a part of a collaborative, fast paced team of developers, designers and creatives dedicated to empowering people through technology.
As a D365 Lead Functional Consultant you will utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform to solve complex business problems.
- Lead and execute the discovery, design and delivery of D365 solutions.
- Work in partnership with clients to analyse business requirements, define functional specifications and provide strategic consulting services.
- Develop solution prototypes to prove solution approach and design.
- Act as a functional expert to support solution development and delivery.
- Develop prototypes to prove the solution approach and design.
- Provide quality assurance across solutions and client engagements as a value-add to the quality of solutions and deliverables.
- Identify and effectively communicate potential project risks or issues as they arise.
To be considered, you will ideally bring:
- 5+ year's experience working with CRM systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Design and develop integration components for Dynamics 365/Power Apps.
- Experience in configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 CE including Plugins, Java Scripts, Web Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions and Service Bus.
- Strong documentation skills with JIRA , Confluence and/or Azure DevOps experience.
- Team player: Strong Communication and collaboration skills
- Strong stakeholder & customer liaison skills.
- Fully remote or hybrid? you choose!
- Annual allowance to support learning and growth.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave...and lots more!
If this sounds like you and you would like to further find out about the opportunities at hand, please send through your updated CV.
Please note: With the highest of respect, only those shortlisted can be contacted. However, even if you are not shortlisted for this role, you might be considered for the other opportunities we are recruiting for.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856