Client - Leading Transportation Client
Contract - 3- 6 months to start with
Location - North Sydney (next to train station)
About our client
Our client is a leading transportation firm with a commitment to sustainability and cutting-edge technology and are at the forefront of shaping the future of transportation. We are looking for multiple Logistics/ Operation Control Assistant/Tram Control Supervisor/ Incident response crew to join their busy teams in North Sydney office.
This role will suit someone with
- Experience in an operational environment, managing customer requirements and incidents impacting business operations
- Previous background with Air Traffic controllers, aviation or transport (buses, train, trams, shipping industry)
- Attention to detail to support effective data entry, customer updates and reporting
- Experience with safety management system is a bonus for this role
- Driven, resilient and efficient, showing confidence and professionalism no matter how challenging the situation is
- Organised, efficient and decisive in in prioritising the tasks that count, all while juggling multiple tasks
- Shift work's your thing, you've done it before and you like it - flexible for roster shifts - day and night - 24/7
- This role involves 4 days on, 5 days off, 5 days on, 4 days off structure each week
- Shifts are 12 hours and require flexibility to work both day (6 am - 6 pm) and night (6 pm - 6 am) shifts.
- Potential for split shifts on 4 days: 2 days on day shift followed by 2 days on night shift, then 5 days off.
If you are looking for your next assignment, click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv as well as a cover letter detailing recent experience immediately.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856