Role: Content Writer
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 1
Location of work: ACT
Our large Federal Government Client is seeking for an experienced Content writer on an urgent basis!
Key duties include:
- Writing plain-English content for digital platforms
- Helping departmental business areas improve content by providing advice on readability, accessibility and writing in plain English
- Liaising between IT teams and policy teams to produce content that is fit-for-purpose
- Attending planning meetings (stands-ups and showcases)
- Working well within the branch to deliver key goals and meet long-term strategy objectives
- Other administrative and writing tasks as directed
- Demonstrate your experience writing plain-English content for large scale digital platforms.
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with SMEs and other internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856