This Federal Government Agency continues to experience sustained growth and requires a Conformance Test Analyst to join the team on a 9-month contract. Reporting to the Conformance Manager, you will perform conformance testing of vendor systems, execute test cases, remotely guide developer representatives to perform activities and produce accurate and detailed records of test outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to development and continuous improvement of Conformance Profiles for Agency conformance services.
- Develop written associated conformance test case specifications for each Conformance Profile against which software products are tested.
- Undertake conformance testing of software products and produce comprehensive test reports.
- Confirm and approve test reports and the declaration of conformance for vendors inclusion on Agency managed conformance registers.
- Providing subject matter expert advice, aiding the resolution of conformance related help desk requests.
- Providing subject matter expert advice, aiding the resolution of conformance related production incidents.
- All other tasks/projects required in the provision of conformance services, as directed by the Senior Conformance Officer.
- Follow all Agency policies, procedures and instructions and take reasonable care for your own health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Relevant qualification desirable but not mandatory
- Experience test analyst with min 5 years' experience
- Proficient in writing and executing test cases (manually)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to confidently work independently
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
This role is only available to Australian Citizens, to be considered simply client Apply and upload your latest resume. You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate for the duration of the 9-Month contract with the possibility for further extensions.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856