- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Full-time Opportunity
- Sydney CBD location - with WFH options
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a dedicated compliance officer to join their organisation. This person will be supporting senior compliance officers to deliver the annual Compliance Assurance Work plan in alignment with the Agency's Compliance Framework.
- Undertake compliance audits, investigations, enquiries and quality assurance activities
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis of compliance related matters and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence
- Update and review standard operating procedures to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Support with the legislative compliance response to events and incidents
- Previous experience within risk, compliance or quality assurance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster strong productive relationships within the Division
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens
- Must already possess a Baseline Security Clearance.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856