We are currently recruiting for a CMS Solution Developer to join our Federal client on a 12 month contract with extensions rolling through to 2024
This role will:
- Work with the Enterprise Architect understand requirements and deliver a new CMS
- Undertake software development with a particular focus on CMS
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues on existing systems
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements. The role will also undertake BAU for the existing CMS and other systems. Baseline clearance preferred.
What you need:
- Experience interpreting requirements/system designs into actionable software components
- Azure experience
- Solution Developer experience with Content Management Systems
Baseline clearance preferred
+61 0449 238 824
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856