Our Federal Government client has an exciting opportunity available for a Cloud Solutions Engineer.
- Canberra Location
- Long contract opportunity
- NV1 Required
Purpose of the Position:
This is an exciting long-term contract role for an experienced Cloud Solutions Engineer to provide planning, development, and implementation services in support of the Departments adoption of Software, Platform, and Infrastructure 'as a service' offerings.
The Department id adopting a hybrid cloud environment, comprising a mx of service providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce, and other enterprise on-premises services.
The initial focus of this role will be working in a team designing and implementing the departments foundational Azure capability.
- Knowledge and experience in delivering 'as a service' capabilities using Azure technologies
- Knowledge and experience in securing Azure technologies to a Protected level
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing secure networks in Azure, including Express Route
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing on-premises and 'as a service' capabilities
- Understanding and experience in the application of Systems Engineering methodologies for complex ICT system development
- Ability to provide engineering guidance and leadership within one or more technology domains
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856