Our esteemed Federal Government Agency client are on the hunt for a proven Cloud Solutions Architect to join their Canberra team.
- Key CBR location
- 12 month contract
- Attractive hourly rate on offer
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will provide planning, development, and implementation services in support of the Dept's adoption of Software, Platform, and Infrastructure 'as a service' offerings. Some of your duties will include:
- Design, develop and implement the Dept's hybrid cloud and on-premises platforms
- Lead cross-functional accreditation efforts to assist in driving workloads to the cloud
- Work to resolve accreditation and compliance challenges
- Drive accreditation activities for the Dept's cloud activities
- Architectural assurance services for project and operational engineering teams
- Attend daily scrums and manage work items assigned using DevOps & Agile methodology
To be successful for this position, the below experience/skills are mandatory:
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementing on-premises and 'as a service' capabilities focused on improving the end user experience and cloud certification efforts
- Ability to drive cloud best security practices into all levels of the Department
- Experience and skills across a broad range of ICT systems and environments, including mobility platforms
- Demonstrated experience designing, planning, and migrating on premises workloads to the Cloud
- Ability to provide architectural guidance and leadership within one or more technology domain
Please note, due to the nature of the work, NV1 security clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856