Our client is an esteemed global IT focused organisation who specialise in security and identity solutions. Located in the heart of Canberra, they work with key Federal Government Agencies.
- Permanent position delivering exciting and innovative solutions
- Exposure to a range of meaningful projects and cutting edge technlogies
Working within a project team, your role as a Cloud Solution Architect will see you frame customer needs, define the solution design and support the project until completion. Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysing and ensuring capture/resolution of customer requirements (inc. change requests), explicit or implicit requirements and contextual system constraints
- Supporting the Project and Support team/s
- Managing the project technical relationship with the customer, product teams and partners during the project lifecycle
- Maintaining the Architecture (Operational, Functional, Technical) across multiple solutions and clients
You are able to hit the ground running and are an SME when it comes to generic and specific aspects of Cloud solutions. In addition, you possess the below...
- Minimum 5-10 years working experience in system and solution design that span:
- Transaction systems
- Middle-ware and network
- On premise, hybrid or full Cloud architecture and solutions (Azure/AWS)
- Worked in similar role, preferably within Government (federal and/or state)
- Knowledge of project/product development lifecycle using appropriate methodologies
- Experience of working under time and deliverables pressure and able to adjust quickly to deliver
- Able to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries and time zones (Europe, US, India)
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT related fields
- TOGAF Certification
Due to the nature of the work, minimum Baseline Vetting Security Clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856