This organisation is pioneering a transformative technological shift in the healthcare landscape. Through the integration of cutting-edge advancements and specialised knowledge, they aim to elevate the quality of care provided to individuals and communities worldwide. By leveraging innovation and expertise, they are reshaping the healthcare sector, increasing the quality of care and easing the burden on healthcare professionals. An opportunity has been created for a Cloud Network Engineer to join the team.
- Employee benefits that include private medical insurance
- Flexible working for hours and location
- Career progression and continued skill development
You'll be part of an incredible team, a hybrid role reporting to Adelaide that will enjoy working with teams around the Globe, your role will include:
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Networking
- Consultation, guidance, and support across existing and emerging cloud technologies.
- Design highly available and resilient cloud infrastructure using proven frameworks and tools.
- Manage next-gen firewalls and WAF
- Performs gap analysis and suggest solutions to drive network infrastructure operations maturity.
- A technical advisor to customers solving complex Azure infrastructure and networking challenges as they arise
- Provides escalation-level support for network security issues
- Perform maintenance, upgrades and refreshes by conferring with vendors, developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements on Web Application Firewall and Azure network components.
What your background will look like:
- An engineering role using service and hosting solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure networking
- Network Monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with tools used for security analysis
- Demonstrated experience with at least one enterprise network security platform
- Strong communicator able to effectively communicate technical information
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global powerhouse in an area that you can really have an impact, the global stage is yours to dive from and the opportunity to establish your career is available. On the days you choose to work from the office you'll enjoy a carefully created work space and a team that are so excited about what they do that the passion is infectious. In amongst all of that you will enjoy the benefits package that the really big orgs get the chance to offer.
Click apply now to discuss in more detail or get in contact with Joanna Thornton for a confidential chat about your career.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856