The Cloud Database Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing schema, access patterns, locking strategy, SQL development, and tuning of application data stores
- Proactive and reactive performance tuning of application end-user queries
- Designing, developing and maintaining CI/CD data pipelines, including automating build, maintenance of infrastructure as code, and automating deploy and release processes
- Working with integration and application counterparts to deliver robust and scalable software to the organisation's business and align reference architecture
- Knowledge sharing with data engineering team on implementation and/or associated best practice of cloud initiatives
- Administering cloud environments in accordance with the organisation's technical and security guidelines.
- Applicants must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively in a multi-discipline team.
- They must have experience in supporting and contributing to a highly collaborative culture where team members work closely to deliver quality outcomes.
- Applicants are also expected to be proactive and motivated to build their site knowledge of the business and technical areas at the organisation's that are relevant to their role.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856