The Cloud Architect will play a key role providing architectural and thought leadership to our Cloud Migration Program. The role requires you to have an enterprise view, with strong program delivery focus. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as the lead architect on a complex Cloud transformation program, providing technical leadership throughout the entire delivery lifecycle.
- Experience in delivery of complex cloud transformation programs
- Strong understanding of Public Cloud Platforms, including Azure and AWS.
- Leadership of Architecture and engineering in the delivery of cloud platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud security standards and/or secure architectural frameworks
- Experience overseeing delivery from 3rd party solution providers
- Experience with networking, cloud security and governance tools
- Experience with microservices architectures and containers ie. Docker and container orchestration (ECS or Kubernetes)
- Experience with assessment, development and implementation, operationalization and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes i.e., data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills and is fully experienced at dealing with senior business stakeholders
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856