- Permanent - Full Time
- Must have baseline clearance
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
Purpose of the job
- Working within a project team, the Solution Architect (Cloud) frames the customer needs, defines the solution design and supports the project until it completion.
- Solution Architect (Cloud) will interact with local program teams, Pre-sales teams, Delivery Partner/s and Strategy and Technology areas, Product teams and various experts globally to ensure the ultimate solution is defined and delivered to the Client.
- During all the stages of the project, the Solution Architect shall be in charge of:
- Analysing and ensuring capture and resolution of:
- the customer requirements (including change requests)
- explicit or implicit requirements,
- contextual system constraints including customer or partner sub-systems and IT infrastructure
- Managing the Project Technical relationship with the customer, the Product teams, and the partners during the project lifecycle
- Maintaining the Architecture (Operational, Functional, Technical) across multiple solutions and clients
- Maintain Architecture process and knowledge across multiple solutions.
- Lead performance, Risk and fault analysis
Experience & Skill
- Minimum 5 - 10 years working experience in system and solution design that span
- Transaction systems
- Middle-ware and network
- On premise, hybrid or full Cloud architecture and solutions (Azure / AWS)
- Worked in similar role, preferably within Government (federal and/or state)
- Experience dealing with classified information
- Azure, AWS, OS - Windows, Linux- primarily Red Hat, Citrix, VMware, Docker, Kubernetes
- Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, H2
- ISO 27001, eIDAS, ICAO
- Knowledge of project / product development lifecycle using appropriate methodologies.
- Experience of working under time and deliverables pressure and able to adjust quickly to deliver.
- Have TOGAF certification
- Able to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries and time zones (Europe, US, India)
- Ability to work within highly specialised team environment
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856