- Contract opportunity with strong view of extension
- Be part of an Enterprise-wide Cloud Uplift
- Melbourne CBD - offering flexible working arrangements
We have an exciting contract opportunity to join one of the most dynamic Fintech environments in the industry. Working within a close-knit, high performing team, you will bring a passion to deliver nothing less than quality results and exceptional customer experience.
We are seeking a Cloud Architect to contribute to one of the largest Cloud uplift initiatives.
To be considered we are seeking:
- Strong design and architecture experience stemming from, ideally, a Software Development background.
- Significant experience working on Cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / GCP).
- Proven experience architecting for Cloud migration projects / programs.
- Strong microservice/cloud/API hands on experience in design and the experience in designing, developing and implementing API's.
- Previous experience in Payments domains / platforms would be highly regarded and advantageous.
- Understanding of Microsoft / SQL Server domain would be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Exceptional communications & interpersonal skills, which includes listening skills.
- Able to consult to, and manage, stakeholders across various parts of the business
- Experienced in working within Agile delivery environments, as well as with tools such as JIRA, Confluence and automated testing languages such as Cucumber.
If this sounds like you, and you bring the passion for delivering nothing less than quality results, a true team player at heart and willing to go above your scope to support delivery, please send through your updated CV.
This is an exciting contract opportunity with view of long-term extension.
Please note: With respect, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856