Location - Parramatta
Rate - $800/day - $900/day (depending on experience )
Our client is a government department and they're looking for a Cloud Administrator in Azure Cloud Platform to join their team.
- Ensure the Design, implementation and support aligns with Microsoft and Application best practices
- Ensure the Security controls are in place prior to migration of the workload
- Align the best practices and controls from Microsoft and Agency Cyber Security Forum
- Vendor management on Cloud related services.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in managing Azure Cloud Platform deployment (how design works )
- Experience ExpressRoute Setup, Network Design, implementation, and support.
- Experience in Implementing Security Controls and maintain Firewalls / NSGs and align with Cyber security standards
- Experience in Vendor management to ensure the delivery aligns with the schedule
- Azure cloud related support on Application hosting/migration into Azure.
- Hands on experience to perform the support after Go - live
If you are interested, click on the APPLY NOW button and send through an updated copy of your CV immediately.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856