Due to extensive growth, this market-leading Fintech business is now seeking an experienced Client Services Officer to join their dedicated team, based in the CBD.
The successful applicant will join their Managed Services Team and be responsible for the client service experience. You will provide exceptional customer service, accurate and effective response to queries, troubleshooting and escalation to second level support where appropriate to meet Service Level Agreement expectations.
This is a great entry level position to gain exposure to, and knowledge of, the financial planning and financial technology industry.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of a close-knit team with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Gain an invaluable insight into the financial planning industry and technologies used.
- Access over 60 years of financial services industry knowledge.
- Work in a dynamic and flexible role.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification or nearing completion in Commerce or Finance discipline
- A sincere interest in the financial services industry and technology
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively in a team based and agile environment
- Client service/financial planning industry experience would be looked upon favourably
- XPLAN knowledge is highly desirable
+61 8 8214 6241
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856