Our Client is a large telecommunication and gateway services provider to various Federal Government Department. They secure the digital transformation of government. Our client is trusted to protect government connecting to the Australian people and the outside world. They bring global leadership to deliver built for government security through the local Australian experts. The aim is to build the network that create the world.
It's an exciting time to join the Team. Are you ready to enhance a best-in-class government sales team that thrives on teamwork and collaboration? Can you see yourself solving problems that enable government to be better? If the answer is yes - we would like to hear from you.
You will work in a close knit team in Canberra offices. Flexible work arrangements are available. This new role reflects continued investment in Federal Government. The key purpose is to accelerate growth in an existing Tier 1 national security agency and look to develop new strategic relationships in other related federal accounts.
- Be a resilient enterprise sales person with a clear understanding of why you and your teams deliver sustained, profitable success
- Engage collaboratively within an existing high performing team to broaden the strategic relationship within a Tier 1 Agency
- Cultivate and manage trusted advisor relationships with senior / executive level clients
- Build outcome based solutions underpinned by a passionate focus on the customer
- Deliver, in conjunction with your fellow V-teamers, excellence in customer service as measured by Net Promoter Score
Canberra based. Prior experience in similar role / Federal Government will be highly regarded.
Please contact Nisha Trikha at or call on 02 6213 5911 for a confidential discussion
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856