Our Client is a global leader, technology services company. With multiple offices around the world, growing Sydney team and looking for experienced Client Manager. This is Hybrid role with 50/50 managing existing portfolio of Government clients and actively prospecting new opportunities across NSW Government.
- Drive Sales from Existing and New Accounts in NSW Public Sector
- Build enduring relationships and identify current and future opportunities
- Specialist knowledge either in Cisco or Microsoft Unified Communications and Collaboration products
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual targets/KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales in a new or existing stream
- Previous experience in consultative Cross - Selling and Up-Selling into the Public sector
- Previous business development experience, preferably in an IT/systems integrator environment.
- Experience in selling datacentre, cyber security and contact centre solutions will be an advantage.
Products and services withing: Managed Services, Cloud, Security, Data Centres, Cloud Infrastructure, Applications, Customer Experience.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It's time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
If this role sounds like you please apply online, if you have any questions please feel free to call Maria Zemskova 0431624400 for confidential discussion
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856