Our client is a boutique IT consultancy firm who provide specialised solutions to various end-clients, targeting business process improvement, digital transformation, design thinking & CXM, & people & change. Due to continued growth and success, they are seeking a highly experienced Change Manager to join their Canberra team on a permanent or contract basis.
You will be joining the firm at the Management Consultant level within the Business Process Team. Your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting stakeholder engagement.
- Identifying problems/opportunities as well as designing, planning & delivering change solutions.
- Working with business owners to determine the best business solutions that are aligned with capabilities.
- Effectively managing delivery from start-up to implementation and embedment.
You are an excellent communicator who has strong experience with managing teams, as well as...
- Significant Government or large corporate program or project experience,with an understanding of the structures & culture of an organisation.
- Strong ability to sell the program vision to staff at all levels of the organisation, utilising your excellent communication and marketing skills.
- Profound knowledge of:
- Relevant management & business change techniques (such as business process modelling and re-engineering).
- The business environment & direct business experience.
- Be part of an inclusive & diverse environment, where employees are inspired & empowered
- Explore vast growth opportunities within the business
- Be exposed to a range of interesting projects/tech
- Attain a rewarding salary + great team!
Due to the nature of the work, Australian Citizenship is essential (current Security Clearance preferred).
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856