Our client is looking for a mid-level change and communication specialist to work along-side a high performing team in their Sydney CBD location. Your role will involve working closely with key stakeholders and managing the change and communication within IT projects.
The team is made up of change professionals specialising in digital strategy, analysis, communications, digital learning design and delivery, and core change management disciplines. All roles within the team report to the Digital Experience and Adoption Lead and work together in collaboration to leverage individual skills to design and deliver digital transformation and adoption programs to support ITIS initiatives.
- Lead the development of communications deliverable supported by the Organisational Change Managers within the team to ensure the design, development and publication of communications content
- Provide communications support to the Digital Learning and Training function within the team to support the development of training and digital learning assets
- Work with the Organisational Change Managers to understand the change impacts and confirm the type of communications required to support the change program
You Must Have
- Strong background in change/communication delivery within an IT-focused large enterprise environment.
- Experience delivering projects centralised around Sharepoint and Office 365
- At least three years of experience in delivering change/communication activities and deliverable for technology projects, preferably within a large enterprise environment.
- Strong impact analysis experience
- Experience leading training sessions for webinars
- Strong background in managing the delivery of project communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Graphic design skills are desirable but not mandatory
If the above opportunity sounds like you then click apply or call Shayal Chandra for a confidential discussion on 0415042457.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).