This reputable organisation is seeking the services of a Change Analyst to join their friendly and professional team environment. Initially set up to work remotely (during COVID restrictions), this organisation is embarking on an HCM implementation, and you will be joining a program team of skilled individuals, where you will be responsible for change readiness, identifying and documenting impacts based on assessments, change coordination and input to communications and training.
As such, to be considered for this opportunity, you must demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Solid experience as a Change Analyst
- Experience as a Change Analyst on a similar HR/HCM systems implementation
- Understanding of, and experienced in working within, the change management lifecycle.
- Beneficial would be experience in working on large scale/complex transformation programs (business and technology)
- Ability to identify and assess organisational change management risks, as well as develop and implement effective solutions.
- Accountable for the analysis of change initiatives regarding their measurement and success
- Responsible to derive insights and input to key change initiatives (communication, training and organisational change related initiatives)
- Responsible for delivering and keeping up to date a Detailed Change Impact Assessment across the Program areas of HCM
- A background in Human Resources, would be nice to have, yet not essential
- Agile ways of working
- An autonomous worker, who is confident to hold their own during workshops, and with outstanding communication skills
If you have what it takes to add value in this environment and position, then waste no time in applying for this fantastic opportunity.
We are looking for an ASAP start, and initial contract term will be until the end of 2020 on a part time basis, and full time contract extension to be offered for 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856