This organization are seeking the services of a Change Analyst who is ready to take that step into Change Management, and be responsible for impact assessments, analysis, development, and implementation of change to ensure successful implementation of strategic, innovation and transformation projects into the business.
This is a 2-year fixed term contract position, based in the SE suburbs of Melbourne (about approximately 20kms from the CBD) where you will be required to work in a hybrid remote/onsite model of 1-2 days onsite.
Key skills and experience that is required:
- Proven experience as a Change Analyst (2-3 years)
- Experience in business impact assessments and business readiness planning
- Experience in using industry recognized change methodology ADKAR, PROSCI for example (ideally any certifications would be nice to have)
- Ability to execute change strategies and deliverables of end-to-end change activities on large and complex business/strategic projects.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, to be able to engage effectively and professional across all levels of audiences.
- Strong stakeholder analysis and management skills are requirement, in addition to communications planning, training and transition planning leading to effective change measurements.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in a 2-year - fixed term contract (salaried and not day rate), and keen to join a transformational program and work on a range of business programs of work, then please apply now to join this wonderful friendly and flexible project team!
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856