- Minimum of 10+ years of experience as a project manager, iteration manager or scrum master in IT Consulting or other technology business units across the industry
- Minimum of 3+ years of project management experience in data initiatives such as data modernisation, migration, governance, reporting, analytics and data science
- Diverse practical experience in project delivery frameworks such as Scaled Agile, Distributed Agile, Agile Sprints, Kanban, Waterfall etc
- Skills include Project Planning, Budgeting, Performance Management, Scheduling, Staffing, PM Methods, Performance Management, Scope Management, Contractual Deliverables, Change Control and Risk Management
- Understanding of concepts of business-critical design, services sensitive to performance SLAs with high availability, fault-tolerance, automatic fail-over and geographical redundancy
- Experience delivering projects based on Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS, GCP and other data platforms
- Understanding of containerisation, virtualisation, infrastructure and networking
- Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
- Must have banking experience.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856