As a Transformation Consultant/Manager, you will support the process improvement and redesign of end-to-end processes as part the strategic transformation programs which looks at internal ways of work, process improvement and technology. You will work closely with the business to identify, standardise and improve the ways they work.
As such, you will be driven by process excellence and results oriented, with the following experience:
- Solid experience in business transformation, including with target operating models
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end process improvement and re-design
- Demonstrated experience in leading and facilitating workshops with a wide range of stakeholders up to Executive level
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Formal Lean Six Sigma certification is nice to have yet not essential
- Experience working in large environments on enterprise business projects
- Proactive with a positive, flexible, assertive, can do attitude
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a project team
Undergoing substantial growth, they are hiring multiple Transformation Consultant/Manager to join their team. The environment is flexible, and many people continue to work remotely or combined with office work (based in great offices in the CBD). These are permanent roles in amazing team environments, and offering long-term rewarding career opportunities
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856