Seeking a Business Systems Applications Analyst to improve the service desk tool (ServiceNow) by revisting service desk processes to automate and grow their self-service capability. As such they are seeking a BA who has experience in ServiceNow and ITIL for a short term contract opportunity for a local council client.
Ideally you are immediately available and happy to work until the end of 2021 with possibility to extend in 2022.
They are seeking the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Demonstrated experience in Business and/or Systems Analysis
- Excellent workshop facilitation skills
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Understanding of ServiceNow
- Demonstrated ability in managing external vendors
- Demonstrated ability to create, build and maintain strong relationships at all business levels (including executive level)
Please apply now for immediate consideration of this role and paying $45-60/hour commensurate with your experience, and preferably you are available to attend as needed to their offices approximately 20kms SE from the CBD, yet this role will be predominantly worked remotely from your residence.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856