Join a highly respected local consultancy firm who provide meaningful solutions to various end-clients within the Federal Government space! Our client is seeking a driven Business Process Modeller to join their team on a long-term contract.
Let's walk through the opportunity...
Working within a multi-disciplinary team, your focus will be to map business processes using the Holocentric Business Management System, to ensure they comply with the end-clients business operations/objectives. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to work requests within agreed timeframes and in line with client priorities
- Preparing for and assisting with interviews/workshops
- Understanding and interpreting relevant legislation/policy documents
- Analysing relevant material to feed into the development of business process models
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables by participating in peer reviews
You are an excellent communicator who is able to learn quickly and adapt to change. You possess 1-3 years experience as a BA, as well as...
- An ability to:
- Understand linkages between processes and systems
- Think critically and apply a variety of approaches to problem solving
- Effectively build rapport with clients and colleagues
- Experience/proficiency with:
- Use of Microsoft Visio, Excel and Word
- Agile ways of working
- Optimising business processes using Lean techniques (desirable)
Please note, due to the nature of the work, minimum Baseline Security Clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856