Our leading Government Client based in Parramatta (Currently WFH) is looking for a Business Process Analyst. APPLY NOW.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 31st March 2022
Location: Combination of WFH and Parramatta, currently WFH
Pay Rate to Candidate:$611.20 - $856.80/day + super
Hours of Work: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
To be successful for the role, you should have experience with the below mentioned:
- Understanding business needs, gathering information and analysing requirements for changes to interim solution
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes and improved solution
- Working with relevant stakeholders to develop an understanding of current/future state and develop requirements that accurately reflects stated issues within agreed policies, standards and architectures
- Lead the work to analyse the current state processes and map the desired state processes
- Reviewing specifications and solution concepts developed by vendors to ensure these solutions meet the business requirements.
- Supporting the development of test strategies, plans, scripts and assist with testing activities where applicable
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases, this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Experience with both AGILE delivery and Vendor Management are desirable
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen is required.
If you're interested in the role, apply now following the link below:
Recruitment Specialist - Public
+61 2 8088 3629
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856