A great and immediate opportunity, within a large Queensland Government agency. The agency requires a Business Process Analyst to support the implementation of a consistent framework for its Project Management services. This role will work with the Project Steering Committee, technical teams and senior staff to develop a consolidated and harmonised set of future state process maps which can be adopted and applied by project management practitioners across the Department.
The candidate will work closely with myself and the project team to engage with the business, develop key deliverables and support implementation activities. Further details of key skills and experience required is outlined below:
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in leading work within a cross-divisional and multi-stakeholder environment
- Extensive experience working with business stakeholders to obtain future-state business requirements
- Experience working as part of a project team, including reporting to a broad range of project stakeholders and governance committees
- Extensive experience in defining and documenting current-state and future state processes and business rules.
- Experience in business process improvement identification and documentation, including process automation
- Extensive experience working with technical experts to ensure alignment of future state processes with relevant technical requirements.
- Experience leading outcomes-based workshops with stakeholder groups
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- BPMN process mapping skills
- Good communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience working with Queensland Government-mandated methodologies
- Attention to detail in a complex environment
Looking for an immediate start and for an initial three month period, with a possibility of extension. Approximate daily hours are between 8-10, or as determined by project needs.
The position will be based in the Brisbane CBD and some travel may be required. If you are available now, get in touch or apply.
+ 61 468 498 377
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856