Business Director $125k package. Melbourne
Excellent opportunity for a talented Business Director (Senior Account Director) to join one of Australia's leading Communications consultancies. You'll work across a range of household name clients covering all aspects of client social media and PR management. You will have experience in an integrated agency environment with strong knowledge across all aspects of PR, content, digital and social marketing.
You will join a highly-supportive and warm team environment, where you will have the autonomy to foster close and direct client relationships. Working closely with the multi-layered and established team, you will be directly responsible for the day-to-day supervision and management of some of the agency's most high-profile brands. Plus flexible working arrangements are on offer with a balance of working in the office and from home that will continue post pandemic.
- This role will suit an accomplished client leader, a pro-active team player and problem solver. You will be a smart, energetic and empathetic client and team lead who will play a pivotal role in the agency.
- You will be comfortable working in an integrated agency environment and be a passionate and experienced mentor for your team.
- You will be an expert manager who keeps the team on track and on deadline.
- You will lead a team of social media and PR professionals to deliver an exceptional quality of work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee key client relationships and work for the social team, with some crossover into the PR team
- Actively seek out new business opportunities, lead pitch teams, create a winning pitch methodology and team culture
- Manage direct reports to ensure all processes are implemented and staff feel supported in their career development and progression
- Provide intellectual and social/PR craft leadership for the other members of the team, the brand, and for the clients.
- You are an experienced Senior Account Director (they call it Business Director) who loves creating communication strategies for the client, including content, social and media initiatives
- An excellent oral, written and visual communicator with exceptional presentation skills
- Have a highly developed knowledge of contemporary digital and social public relations and content
- A proven new business winner
- Can nurture, lead and motivate a team of talented client service and creative professionals
- Demonstrated capability across consumer PR and social media (content creative and development)
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and understand the role PR, social and content plays as part of the broader communications mix