Our client: The Cloud Channel Company leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise. Working closely with vendors including Microsoft, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Veeam, Trend Micro.
About the role:
This is a Channel Relationships role, to manage relationships with exciting vendors, learn their offering and be able to provide high quality consultancy advice to your partners and end customers 80/20% split. Technical enough to be able to understand various licensing packaging offered by vendors as well as able to identify new business opportunities.
- Work with Partners and end-customers
- Prepare Sales proposals and tenders
- Maintain partner contacts, build relationships with a wide range of vendors, have a good understanding of their product offering and be able to consult/customise and demonstrate the value
- Proactively manage ongoing partners relationships
- Work with ither Sales teams within the business to up-sell/cross-sell opportunity
- Run workshops and opportunity for further license deployment
- Continuously update the knowledge base of Microsoft Cloud technologies and those of competitors
- Previous experience in a similar role where you worked with multiple vendors as well as end customers (Vendors: including Microsoft, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Veeam, Trend Micro.) Business development and channel experience
- Good mix between Technical (able to run Demo) and New Business Development relationships
- Strong technical and sales consulting experience and customer-focused approach
- Proven experience in B2B sales and relationship management (preferably with long sales cycles)
- Experience in Cloud Computing and Microsoft Solution selling, particularly Dynamics 365 Business Central or NAV (highly desirable)
- A good understanding of key partner relationships (Microsoft)
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856