Acronis distributor is looking for Business Development manager to support and grow relationships with new Acronis partners. Location is open to Melbourne or Sydney
The purpose of the BDM Acronis is to build and develop the market for Acronis through:
- Engagement with Marketing stakeholders to build campaigns for specific opportunities
- Recognizing and onboarding of new Acronis partners
- Transition any active unmanaged partners into a managed territory.
Who are we looking for:
- Experienced BDM - driving New Business Development
- Strong Product knowledge (Acronis)
- Experience dealing with fast-growing, small to medium
- Preferred - Experience in software license subscription,
- Cloud computing, service provider business models,
- leading a small team
Professional Training and Certification:
- Desirable: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP):
- Competency Licensing, SAM, AZ900
- Desirable: Citrix Certification, VCP (VMware Certified
- Professional), Red Hat Certification or Competency
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856