Unique opportunity for Strong Sales Professional to join market leader in Fraud and Identity space. Be part of winning team and take your career to the next level. Be part of highly successful, motivated and true industry experts team. Independent contributor role working across enterprise and corporate accounts.
Strategic Accounts Leader - Risk and Fraud Compliance
Our client: Strong brand recognition across Fraud and Identity space. Market leader with multiple offices across Australia and New Zealand. Career development and supportive team environment. Complex deals, enterprise clients, and good commission structure.
- Strong knowledge in Fraud Detection and Verification Identity products and services
- 6 year's experience selling to C level clients (Finance - Retail Verticals)
- Experienced preparing complex proposals including presentations and tenders
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and build Strong Pipeline
- Drive, motivation, and hunger for success
About the Role:
- Prospect and identify new opportunities
- Demo and presentations
- Preparing complex proposals
- Working closely with Pre sales Engineers
- Be part of strategy development plan
Business Development Manager role with New Logo Acquisition and Account Management split. The ideal candidate sold Fraud Detection services across Retail and Finance verticals.
Please apply online or contact Maria Zemskova 0431 624 400 for Confidential discussion.