Role: Business Change Manager
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 2
Location of work: ACT
Our large Federal Government client are seeking for an experienced Business Change Manager on an urgent basis!
Key responsibilities/duties include, but not are limited to:
- Manage Program reporting requirements; provide advice and direction to Program staff ensuring the interests of the sponsoring group are met by the program
- working with the program manager to ensure that the work of the program, including the scope of each project, covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the products or services that will lead to operational benefits
- working with the program manager to identify projects that will contribute to realising benefits and achieving outcomes
- identifying, defining and tracking the benefits and outcomes required of the program
- ensuring that maximum improvements are made in existing and new business operations as groups of projects deliver their products into operational use
- leading the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the program has been completed
- establishing and implementing the mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and measured
- taking the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- optimising the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operations
- Effective marketing and communication skills to sell the program vision to staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Knowledge of relevant management and business change techniques such as business process modelling and re-engineering.
- Detailed knowledge of the business environment and direct business experience - in particular, they need an understanding of the management structures, politics and culture of the organisation owning the program.
- Participation in the program should be an integral part of their normal responsibilities to enable changes resulting from the program to be firmly embedded in the organisation.
- Experience in the use of a project scheduling tool highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience working within a program or project, with an understanding of the structures and culture of the Government organisation.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship and an active NV1 clearance is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856