Our client is a reputable Canberra consultancy firm who provide tailored IT-focused solutions to various Federal Government agencies. Due to continued growth, they are seeking multiple Business Analysts to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are on the hunt for proven client-facing BA's at varying levels, with either a traditional or technical skillset/background. Job specifics are to be discussed with shortlisted candidates and at interview stage with the client. However, broadly speaking you are capable of:
- Working effectively and efficiently in an 'Agile' environment
- Performing analysis of business and systems processes
- Developing various requirements specifications (business requirements, functional requirements and technical requirements)
- Data modelling, user journeys, process design/mapping, current state and gap analysis
- Developing training materials
- Leading and facilitating workshops
Please note due to the nature of the work, minimum Baseline security clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856