A leading organization based in the CBD is looking for Business Analyst x 2. 12 Months fixed Term role.
BECOME A PART OF A BIG PROJECT!! APPLY NOW!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for performing business analysis tasks and will need to provide solution recommendations based on a high level understanding of existing software systems. The Business Analyst will contribute to the ongoing development and support of the ystems throughout the entire release cycle, and will be required to foster and manage mutually beneficial relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Minimum 2 -3 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong technical experience - MUST HAVE WORKED AS A DEVELOPER OR TEST ANALYST
- Experience in Regulatory experience is PLUS
- Proven experience in business analysis and design of large scale applications with a complex organisational structure
- Demonstrated experience in developing specification requirements for CRM systems - GOOD TO HAVE
- Highly developed skills in building internal/external relationships with stakeholders and team members.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritise work to meet required timelines. Desirable:
- Experience working in, or with, a regulatory or Government environment.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link below.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856