Our respected client is seeking a professional Business Analyst to join their team, where you will have the opportunity to join a Greenfields project, of a Salesforce systems implementation. This role will collaborate with key stakeholders within the business to extract, analyse, communicate, and validate user requirements for processes, policies, and information systems.
The responsibilities also include translating user requirements into functional specifications that detail the essential functionalities required for the system, process, and product, to ensure it will effectively meet their needs.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Requirements elicitation across business units and identify systems processes using real time data.
- Business process analysis and improvement and creation and validation of business requirement documentation.
- Oversee quality assurance and data migration at every stage of systems development.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions, identifying risks, benefits, and impacts of proposed solutions.
- Using data and analysis tools to solve business problems.
As such you must demonstrate the following core skills/experience:
- Solid experience as a Business Analysis
- Skilled in creating quality process documentation and reports.
- Any Salesforce and/or MuleSoft experience is a MUST.
- Experience in large organizational change efforts.
- IT delivery background.
- Any experience in the HR, workforce management or Recruitment industry would be a bonus.
- Experience in Project Management, including skills in BPMN, UML, Jira would be nice to have.
- Solid understanding of ERP and CRM processes
- Experience in data visualization and analysis
- Strong Communicator, professional approach and a collaborative team player
If this sounds like you, please waste no time in applying for this permanent opportunity, offering a range of benefits, and joining a fast paced, team focused environment. Please note that this role is a hybrid working model of on site and remote work, and there offices are in St Kilda Road. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4230
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856