ROLE: Business Analyst - Grants Management System
LOCATION: Canberra, ACT
CONTRACT: 4 months, 2x6 months extension
REQUIREMENT: Must have Baseline Security Clearance
We are recruiting on behalf of a Federal client for a Business Analysts - Grants Management Systems based in Canberra, ACT. This is a contract opportunity commencing 2024 with 4 months initial and 2x6 months extensions.
The Department is highly interested in candidates with experience working on ICT projects in a business analyst capacity, especailly previous work on grants management system projects.
The successful applicant will work primarily on the Grants Management System (Smarty Grants) improvements where they will need to support the project team, engage with stakeholders to document their requirements, and assist with the implementation of the new grant requirements.
Other projects if required, including but not limited to ICT application development (mainly Dynamics365 CRM) or digital projects.
- ICT application development (mainly Dynamics365 CRM) or digital projects.
- Experience working on ICT projects in a business analyst capacity for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience working with DevOps, SmartyGrants, Dynamics 365 and/or SCRUM or Agile highly desirable
- Highly desirable previous work on grants management system projects
- Tertiary qualifications and/or at least 3 years business analyst experience using structured approaches that complement modern project delivery methodologies, undertaking analysis and design using structured methods in an enterprise context.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, can click on the 'Apply' button and one of our dedicated recruitment consultants will carefully review your application and reach out.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856