Due to an implementation of MYOB and Cloud Factory, this organisation is seeking a Senior Finance Business Analyst with expertise in Accounting & Finance to join this dynamic and growing project team to elicit, analyse, document and validate the business needs of stakeholders.
Some responsibilities involved :
- Liaise with representatives from across the business to gather detailed business requirements
- Undertake analysis and mapping of complex data needs (multiple currencies as it is to track project financials and invoicing for a GLOBAL program of work within a new accounting system (MYOB Advanced) being implemented
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Create artefacts relevant to the current project stage, such as user stories, functional specifications, test plans
As such you will have the following skills and experience to be considered for this opportunity:
- Have strong financial literacy and the ability to understand and use financial skills including:
- Multiple currencies within company structures,
- Ensure eficiencies of setup and transacting across Accounts Payable (including PR/PO/Expense Management), AR and GL postings and consolidation of trail balances.
- You will have knowledge of Intragroup transactions, multiple chart of accounts and multi-year forecasting functionality, project accounting, grant reporting, and deferred review reporting knowledge under the new AASB 15 revenue accounting standards.
- Obtain the business requirements from the program team, discuss these with the Finance division staff and produce specifications for our MYOB consultants
- Ensure the specifications are translated to configured functionality
- Have the ability to strongly communicate with financial professionals, quickly elicit and understand their requirements and facilitate an outcome that will work in the MYOB system
- Be able to understand MYOB Advanced, work with the consultants, ensure others are proficient in using the system
- Map and document financial processes and interpreting these for MYOB functionality
- Have MYOB Advanced knowledge and experience, would be favourable
CVs reviewed week commencing 4th Jan, so if this sounds like you, please waste no time applying for this initial 3-month opportunity. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856