Our leading Government client based in Burwood (Hybrid) is looking for a Business Analyst on a 12-month contract! APPLY NOW!
About the role:
The role will analyse, translate, and present complex data with actionable insights into concise reliable management information.
Facilitate the design and provision of accurate operational and financial reporting that will drive timely Directorate centric management decision-making.
Review and propose the LEANing out of business processes to drive improved reliability of data.
- Design, implement and provide targeted reports and actionable insightful analysis on a regular basis and in a timely manner.
- Prepare functional and technical documentation as required which translates business requirements into information system solutions.
- Document As Is and To Be Processes clearly articulating the proposed change and business benefits
- Identify opportunities to consistently partner with business to support decision making by enabling access to right and trustable reporting, insights & analytics by making best use of data.
- Execute safety responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities consistent with safety management system requirements
- Prioritise & manage own activities, delivering required outputs to required standards whilst meeting tight deadlines.
To be successful for the role, you must have:
- Demonstrable computing skills including Microsoft Word, Power Point, Advanced MS Excel, SAP and Visio, DOMO coupled with demonstrated ability to prepare high-impact presentations, high-quality documents.
- Professional experience in a project driven, commercial environment working with management reporting, forecasting and analysis; summarising high volumes of data.
- High level of business acumen, with the ability to prioritise/manage own activities, delivering required outputs to required standards whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative and qualitative analyses, developing visualisation tools & communicating the output to suit the needs of different target audience groups, providing actionable recommendations.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Recruitment Specialist - Public
+61 2 8088 3629
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856